As proud members of the Health & Wellness community, we run a pretty tight ship of focusing on just that: Health & Wellness. During the holiday season however, vice often comes before Vitamin C and at Amandean, we say, " Why not have a little of both?!" Afterall, balance is key to longevity and happiness.
It's almost 2018 and bartenders, mixiologists, and biohackers alike are not afraid to experiment when it comes to combining ingredients in ways the world has never seen before. At Amandean, we went bold and tried some collagen-infused cocktails using our Premium Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides. The Results: Delicious.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and beneficial for your hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Furthermore, we've selected cocktails recipes that are rich in Vitamin C, which used in combination with Collagen helps to promote collagen production. So you can indulge in some of your favorite cocktails feeling guilt-free...or almost guilt-free:)
1 1/2 oz Vodka ( Organic if possible)
1 oz 100% Lemon Juice
1 oz Agave Nectar
1 Scoop of Premium Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
4 tbsp Avocado
1 pinch Cilantro
1 tbsp Fresh Ginger Root
1. Muddle the avocado, cilantro, and ginger.
2. Place them and the vodka, lemon juice, pineapple juice, collagen, and agave nectar in a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Pour into a glass over ice and garnish with a wedge or lime and a sprig of cilantro.
1/4 - 1/2 tsp. of grated ginger
1/2 cup of pure orange juice (fresh-squeezed if possible)
1/2 cup of unsweetened apple juice
1 scoop of Amandean's Premium Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
Mint to garnish
1. Combine ginger, juices, and Collagen Peptides into a blender and mix to dissolve Collagen Peptides
2. Fill a mug with blended mixture, add ice and garnish with mint
1 very ripe pear
3 oz bourbon
1 oz maple syrup
1 scoop of Amandean's Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
1/2 oz lemon juice
Diet Ginger Ale (to taste)
1 tsp vanilla extract or the seeds scraped from 1/3 of a vanilla bean
1/4 tsp allspice
1. Slice the pear in half. Scoop out the seeds and stem. Dice the pear into small pieces and put it in a medium bowl. Mash the pear with a fork or a potato masher. Transfer the pear to a fine mesh strainer set over a wide mouthed measuring cup or another bowl. Press the pear pulp against the strainer to get as much of the juice out as possible, along with some of the pulp.
2. Once you have the pear juice add to a shaker with the rest of the ingredients (and Collagen Powder) and shake vigorously to mix. Fill two glasses with ice and divide the drink between them.