1.Pour 1/2 cup plain warm water into a mixing bowl. Add Amandean Beef Gelatin. Whisk slightly and let sit.
2. Pour the other 1/2 cup of water and 1 cup of honey into the small saucepan and whisk to combine.
3. Slowly bring the water and honey mixture to a boil while stirring. If you have a kitchen thermometer (and I recommend it), you want it to reach at least 240 degrees. If you don't have a kitchen thermometer, just keep boiling, stirring constantly for 8 minutes.
4. Slowly pour the honey/water mixture into the bowl with the gelatin mix (which will be hardened by now). Use stand mixer or hand mixer on medium speed to whip as the honey mixture is added.
5. When honey mix is added, turn the mixer to high and blend with the mixer for another 10-15 minutes or until it forms a stiff cream like the consistency of marshmallow cream. (It should form gentle peaks.)
6. Add any flavor ingredients for the last 2 minutes of mixing.
7. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with coconut oil or line with parchment paper, leaving some on the sides to be able to pull up.
8. When marshmallows are whipped, pour into the lined/greased dish and smooth evenly.
Let sit at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
9. Flip onto a cutting board and cut with a well-oiled pizza cutter or knife.
Store in an airtight container.