There is nothing better than the perfect 'hot out of the oven' chewy chocolate chip cookie to feed your sweet tooth or provide a delicious treat for your family. That being said traditional recipes that are loaded with sugar and unwanted processed ingredients can leave you feeling heavy, bloated and ultimately act as diet-crashers when you're trying to watch your weight or stick to a specific diet.
Fortunately we've crafted the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe that is both delicious but also sugar-free and Keto-friendly so you can enjoy a treat without the guilt. We've bolstered the recipe by adding in our Premium Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin. Our Beef Gelatin is an unflavored anti-aging collagen protein supplement that contains 18 amino acids for healthy skin, hair, joints, and gut health. It's also Paleo friendly, gluten free & non-GMO.
Let's get baking!
1/2 cup butter softened
4 oz cream cheese softened
1/2 cup Tahini or nut butter of choice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Vanilla liquid stevia
2 egg yolks
1 cup sweetener ( We recommend Swerve confectioners)
1.5 cups Sesame Flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Amandean's Premium Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin Powder
1 cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
1. Place all the wet ingredients (butter, cream cheese, tahini, vanilla extract, vanilla liquid stevia, 2 eggs and 2 egg yolks) in a stand mixer and blend on high until well combined.
2. Add the sweetener, sesame flour, baking powder, salt, and beef gelatin ingredients to the mixer and blend until combined.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand. Form a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
4. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
5. Using about a tablespoon of batter, make 30 balls of dough. Flatten them and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. You can bake 1 dozen and freeze the remaining cookies between parchment paper in an air tight container.
6. When you're ready to bake preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool and enjoy!