We’re a boutique e-commerce company in the wellness space looking for a full-time digital marketer to help us grow. We want someone who’s keen to learn, team-oriented, and smart. Are you hungry to use your marketing skills within a tight-knit e-commerce start-up and make a real impact on sales growth?
- 1+ years of agency experience in paid social or digital marketing with specific experience in D2C performance marketing
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience working with online brands.
- Extremely clear communication in English. You can explain marketing in plain, simple language, and are confident in putting together reports, insights, and strategies.
- Socially fluent at running paid campaigns & organic content on Google, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and maybe even TikTok.
- You’re a team player, not a lone wolf.
- Experience driving growth for Shopify eCommerce
- Understanding of the major analytics systems used in growth marketing for eEcommerce: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Tag Manager, Shopify Analytics.
- You have an eye for the granular deets, a knack for time management, and dazzling organizational skills. We need a super nerd level of detail orientation.
- Test-and-learn mentality and a willingness to iterate, make mistakes, and grow.
- Self-directed, driven, and willing to go beyond what is asked of you to deliver results.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and CRO
- Familiarity with a funnel design, affiliate programs, and influencer marketing
The ideal candidate for this role has 3-5 years of digital marketing experience and spent 1+ years in an agency environment. It’s possible they also have experience trying to build a business on their own. We’re looking for a self-starter who creates their own direction, who has an insatiable eye for detail and is determined to drive growth.
Who Is This Job NOT For:
- People who only want to focus on one thing.
- People who need a lot of direction and leadership for every task & decision
- People who aren’t totally obsessed and nerdy about living on the Internet for 100% of their job
What’s In It For You:
- Open collaboration: a stage to pitch & test your strategy & ideas
- Freedom to work remotely & with flexibility
- No agency BS: We all keep each other accountable
- Competitive wages with room for growth
- Unlimited Vacation
- Activating, targeting, measuring, and reporting paid ad content across all platforms on a weekly basis
- Proposing marketing ideas & strategies for new product launches & seasonal promotions
- Researching & identifying new growth and sales channels
- Providing feedback & tweaks for creative team in order to yield best channel results
- Support SEO optimization for website and product listings
- Schedule, measure, and analyze all paid and organic social media efforts
- Many hats will be worn!
How to apply:
Send applicationswith your CV attached to Jocelyn at
Seeking a Detail-Obsessed, Ultra Responsive Logistics & Inventory Management Specialist (E-Commerce).
Full-time, Remote: US Eastern Time Zone.
FBA / E-commerce Supply Chain Logistics
- Forecasting inventory replenishment into Amazon
- Creating / monitoring shipments into Amazon Warehouses
- Creating cases with Amazon for shipment issues and unfillable inventory
- Coordinating shipments with our US-based ingredient suppliers
- Submitting Purchase Orders (POs) to contract manufacturers
- Managing LTL and small parcel shipments
- Production Planning with suppliers
- Managing shipments into and out of 3rd party warehouses
- Inventory reconciliation
- Tracking and reconciliation of BOLs/invoices/COAs
- Possibility of managing international expansion and other e-commerce marketplaces
- Native Level English Speaker
- Extremely detail oriented and responsible (Steve Jobs obsession-level)
- Bachelor’s degree & min 2+ years professional experience ideally in e-commerce
- Able to meet deadlines and deal with pressure without getting flustered or making mistakes
- Deadline-driven & industrious
- Accounting background is a plus
Full-time independent contractor (40hrs weekly)
Remote (US-Timezone required)
Experience level: Intermediate
Native Level English required
How to apply:
Write “I am a superhuman” at the top of your proposal
Get in touch with your relevant job experience at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amandean is a small, growing, and remote-based team that is producing best in class nutritional health and wellness products. We're made up of entrepreneurial, agile, eager-to-learn, skilled, and collaborative types. We enjoy combining our mishmash of creative & business skill sets in order to launch & grow new products, expand onto new platforms, and get more fans telling the world about us. We’re not afraid to learn outside the box and take on tasks that require new skills as we grow.
We empower clients to take control of their health, beauty, healing, and graceful aging with selectively-sourced supplements & superfoods.
This position is ideal if you’re a self-driven, detail-oriented, remote worker with an entrepreneurial spark and top-notch organizational skills. Lots of room for growth, learning, and upward mobility.
Monthly rate DOE, with upside potential.