What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin.
Why is collagen needed?
Collagen production slows down as we age. At age 30 we start to lose over 1.5% of our natural collagen stores each year. By age 40 the body has already lost approximately 15% of its natural collagen.
What are the benefits of a collagen supplement?
Collagen helps counteract the effects of aging, like wrinkly skin, achy joints, muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and a weak immune system.* There are 18 amino acids in Amandean Collagen, two of the most prominent are Glycine and Proline. Glycine promotes healthy gut repair and function, as well as more restful sleep.* Proline helps tighten skin, repair connective tissue, and supports healthy arterial function.*
Why Amandean Collagen Peptides?
- The highest quality collagen sourced from 100% pasture raised grass fed South American cows.
- Non-GMO, contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, or yeast.
- Rigorously tested for purity and packaged in the USA at a state of the art FDA-cGMP compliant facility.
- Unflavored and odorless. We pride ourselves on having the most neutral tasting product on the market and with the best solubility.*
- Each container comes with a free scoop!
100% Money back Guarantee
We are a company focused on customer satisfaction and a quality product. Directions for useAdd one scoop to your daily coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, smoothie, or even glass of water. Hydrolyzed collagen won’t gel in cold liquids like gelatin will. It is best taken with a source of vitamin C, as it will provide for maximum absorption in the body.