Subscribe to your favourite Amandean products today to make sure you never have to worry about running out and Save 10% too!
March 29, 2018 2 min read
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin. By adding in this all-natural superfood, you're nurturing a healthy metabolism and the extra and can assist in weight loss, as the extra protein helps curb your appetite. An excellent addition for high protein low carb, Ketogenic (Keto), Paleo, Primal, GAPS, Whole 30 and Bulletproof diets.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
½ cup unrefined coconut oil, melted
½ cup creamy natural peanut butter (unsweetened)
¼ cup honey or pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ cup cocoa powder
2 scoops of Amandean's Premium Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides
pinch of salt
½ cup quick & easy homemade caramel sauce (Topping)
1 can (13.5oz) unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
½ cup pure maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. In a large saucepan combine coconut milk, maple syrup and salt.
2. Bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring periodically.
3. Add coconut oil and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce reaches a deep caramel color.
4. Stir often often to to keep from burning.
5. Remove heat, add vanilla, then poor the caramel into a bowl and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
6. Once cooled slightly, stir vigorously until the caramel is smooth.
7. Use the sauce while it's still warm for the best spreading results.
1.In large bowl, blender, or food processor, mix together the coconut oil, collagen peptides, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
2. Add cocoa powder and salt and stir until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a small container lined with parchment paper. Line with parchmant paper. Spread into an even layer and refrigerate or freeze for at least an hour before adding the caramel topping.
4. Pour ½ cup of the caramel sauce onto the fudge and spread to cover evenly. Sprinkle with course sea salt, cut into small squares, and enjoy!
January 03, 2022 5 min read
February 23, 2021 3 min read
November 10, 2020 5 min read